Monday, September 1, 2008

32 WEEKS

Kicking
punching
Hiccups. . .maybe
Limbs in ribs
baby rolling
How beautiful and amazing to be in touch with this little life all the time. I am so excited to meet this little one, but am enjoying every move the baby makes. I promise to savor every moment that I have with this baby, each day. Time goes fast I don't want to rush it by thinking "I can't wait until. . ."


After 32 weeks of preegnancy the only thing I continue to have in cupboards at all times is Cheerio's. Not Honey Nut or anything fancy like that! Just plain old original Cheerio's.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

YOU are TOO cute !! I am so excited for you--enjoy the movement you'll miss it--I always do!

Tami said...

Being pregnant is so fun in the movement department! I loved that there was a little life growing!
I am glad you can a least keep cheerios down! I will miss being there to party with you this weekend! I love you!

Sprack Attack said...

I am so excited for you. You are so smart to realize how much you have to enjoy all the little moments. They go way too quickly, and the next thing you know they are all but grown up.

Trish Griffee said...

Oh my word...you are so cute! I wish I looked that cute preggo:( Thanks to Kailye I have not been able to stomach cheerio's in 5 years. I used to eat them everyday:(