FINALLY both babies are napping and I have a chance to sit at the recently fixed computer (thanks bud) and blog .
OH GOODIE!
Today I am taking care of both babies! Bugsy had a tumor removed yesterday and is not allowed to walk up the stairs. Anyone who has met my dog knows this will be a long recovery...as Bugsy believes he is human. He loves to sit on the couch and chairs (he is very active) Boy do I have my work cut out for me. I have to lift him from floor-to-couch then couch-to-floor, back and forth all the while attending to Liliana.
So what have I been up to . . . . . .
Its true beauty & cooking skill, things we all
have in common.
have in common.
Loving Liliana
the Festival Of Trees. We wandered around for 3 hours and still didn't get the chance to see everything!!
Loving Liliana
Spending Thanksgiving with family.
Babies in Mobys'
How wonderful the past 2 months have been. Filled with family and friends, I have to say the time off I have had has not been wasted. I will really miss this when I go back to work :(
Babies in Mobys'
How wonderful the past 2 months have been. Filled with family and friends, I have to say the time off I have had has not been wasted. I will really miss this when I go back to work :(
3 comments:
That is a nice blog you figured it all out! Of course! It was so good to see you at Thanksgiving! Love you!
You are so stinkin' cute, and so is that baby!!!
That baby of yours is beautiful! We hope we get to see you soon since I didn't get to squeeze your little one at Thanksgiving:(
Post a Comment