So cute. Sad we missed it.
I want to be there! i will have to steal some of those beautiful shots of the arches! So fun!
will you e-mail me your email address so that I can invite you to my blog? tamiclove@mail.com
Looks like lots of fun. That is dedication, getting up at 4:30 for a hike. Don't know if I could do it. It was certainly beautiful.
So fun! I have been craving a Moab trip! Cute hair also!
I had so much fun, we must do it again!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
So cute. Sad we missed it.
I want to be there! i will have to steal some of those beautiful shots of the arches! So fun!
will you e-mail me your email address so that I can invite you to my blog? tamiclove@mail.com
Looks like lots of fun. That is dedication, getting up at 4:30 for a hike. Don't know if I could do it. It was certainly beautiful.
So fun! I have been craving a Moab trip! Cute hair also!
I had so much fun, we must do it again!!!
Post a Comment